Fast Vinyl Signs London
Tel: 0208-935-5663 Mob: 078-4659-8191 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A Boards Signage
Terms And Conditions
We Are Working On
Find Your Answers - Fast
Our Portfolio / Work
Vinyl For Anything
DIY Signs kit
Dee Tech UK Vinyl Signs Blog
Who We support
Avoid applying text and graphics in cold conditions
1. Position the graphic on a clean but not polished surface.
2. When the graphic is level apply tape along the top edge to create a hinge.
3. With larger graphics, cut into sections so that you apply one or several letters at a time. This is easier than trying to apply the whole thing in one go.
4. Lift the bottom edge of the graphic and, starting in one corner, carefully peel away the backing paper leaving the letters attached to the transfer paper.
5. Hold the bottom of the transfer paper and press the letters down using short vertical strokes, starting from the top.
6. Remove the transfer paper carefully to leave the graphic behind.
Wet Application For larger letters, or just to make life easier, wetting the back of the letters slows down the adhesion of the vinyl, allowing repositioning in case of a slip up.
Proceed as for the dry method but between steps 2 and 3 spray the rear of the letters with water mixed with a few drops of washing up liquid.
Delay stage 5 a few moments, as the water has to dry enough for the letters to remain fixed.
Smooth out any bubbles. others may appear later but will disappear on their own.
free search engine submission
Create a free website
vinyl signs, closing down, lettering, d.i.y Signs, vehicle signs, signs, aboards, vinyl lettering, sticker, shop signs, signwriting, signwriters, sign fitter, sign maker, wall art, vinyl, Vinyl signs, signed